- Theosophy and the Theosophical Society
- Universal Brotherhood, or the Oneness of Life
- Reincarnation and Reimbodiment
- Karma, or Cause and Effect
- The Spiritual Path
- Occultism, Occult Arts, and Psychism
- What Is a Human Being?
- Old Age, Disease, and Death
- Issues Facing Humanity: such as education; meditation and altered states of consciousness; capital punishment; peace; animals and humans; euthanasia and suicide; the environment; and our world present and future.
- Sacred Seasons
- Hierarchies: The Structure of Nature
- Truth, Ethics, and Duality
- Teachers, Disciples, and the Hierarchy of Compassion
- Science: A Theosophic Perspective
- World Spiritual Traditions in a theosophical light
(General, Classical Mediterranean, Mysteries, Ancient Europe, Christianity, Mideast, Asia, Native American, sub-Sahara Africa, Australasia, etc.)
- The Arts
- Inspirational Writings
I have felt impelled to speak of the wind of the spirit blowing over the earth. It will extinguish all false lights; the true and the holy will but burn the brighter and will remain. Yet judge not. Things do not happen in a day. Perhaps it may be fifty years before we know at least something of the inner meaning of what is now coming upon us: of good, of ill; of high, of low; of pathos or of bathos. But this that I have called the wind of the spirit is clairvoyant in the heavenly sense. It is the spirit of Earth, if you wish, and its works are utter true. All that is grand and unselfish will live. What is false and selfish, this wind will not merely pass by, but mayhap overthrow. Put your whole trust in the divine power behind nature and live in accordance therewith, and nature will look upon you as working with her and therefore as her master and will make obeisance. -- Excerpted from Wind of the Spirit
– G de P.