- Theosophy and the Theosophical Society
- Universal Brotherhood, or the Oneness of Life
- Reincarnation and Reimbodiment
- Karma, or Cause and Effect
- The Spiritual Path
- Occultism, Occult Arts, and Psychism
- What Is a Human Being?
- Old Age, Disease, and Death
- Issues Facing Humanity: such as education; meditation and altered states of consciousness; capital punishment; peace; animals and humans; euthanasia and suicide; the environment; and our world present and future.
- Sacred Seasons
- Hierarchies: The Structure of Nature
- Truth, Ethics, and Duality
- Teachers, Disciples, and the Hierarchy of Compassion
- Science: A Theosophic Perspective
- World Spiritual Traditions in a theosophical light
(General, Classical Mediterranean, Mysteries, Ancient Europe, Christianity, Mideast, Asia, Native American, sub-Sahara Africa, Australasia, etc.)
- The Arts
- Inspirational Writings
All that I rightly think or do,
Or make, or spoil, or bless, or blast,
Is curse or blessing justly due
For sloth or effort in the past.
My life's a statement of the sum
Of vice indulged, or overcome.