- December 2000 #72
- The Imitation of Christ, News, What can the Stars teach us? Golden Stairs 9 : Courage, Principle and Valour.
- June 2001 #74
- Marcus Aurelius : the real “Gladiator” News, Seven Jewels of Wisdom : 1 : Reincarnation
- December 2001 #75
- Who was Jesus? - Marilyn O’Day, News, World Trade Centre Disaster : a theosophic perspective - Nancy Coker, The Critical Moment : facing feelings of Dread - Zealator, Seven Jewels of Wisdom : 2 : Karma - Stefan Carey, Obituary : Mamie Parsons
- April 2002 #76
- Even Mountains can become Buddha, News, Moral Sayings from the Mahabharata, Seven Jewels of Wisdom : Third Jewel : The Doctrine of Hierarchies - Stefan Carey, Obituaries : Heather Krauss, Elsa-Brita Titchenell
- August 2002 #77
- What is Theosophy? - Lo Guest.News, Apples are really all White! - Nancy Coker, Threats to Humanity - Mahatma Gandhi, Prophesies for the 21st century : do they mean anything? - Paul Rooke, Seven Jewels of Wisdom : The Doctrine of Swabhava - Stefan Carey, Obituaries :Huib de Jong-Heybroek, John Van Mater, Snr., Last Word : Thomas Carlyle
- November 2002 #78
- The Custom of Saying ‘Grace’ - Heathclyff St James-Deville, News, The Theosophical Box, Seven Jewels of Wisdom : Evolution - Stefan Carey, Obituary :Manuel Oderburg
- April 2003 #79
- There is no time!, News, New worlds to sing in, Seven Jewels of Wisdom - Stefan Carey, Excerpt - Democritus
- August 2003 #80
- Is there such a thing as Western Occultism? News, Poem - The Power of One, Seven Jewels of Wisdom - Atma Vidya : Knowledge of the Supreme - Stefan Carey
- December 2003 #81
- News, Seven Responsibilities of Paganism - Heathclyffe St.James Deville, Obituary : Jill Osman
- August 2004 #83
- Animals and People, News, Prophets for the 21st Century: The Hopi Indians - Paul Rooke, Obituary : Jean Swan
- December 2004 #84
- Love actually is all around, News, Prophets for the 21st Century - Two Catholic Prophets - St. Malachi and, the Visions of Fatima - Paul Rooke, The Origin of the Christmas Tree by Dr. Kaygorodoff, from Lucifer V.8 No. 43, March 1891, Obituaries: Ray James, Rosien Chatz
- July 2005 #86
- Volunteering: Impersonal service is alive and well!, Quoting Shakespeare - Bernard Levin, Breaking the Moulds of Mind, Lessons from the Bhagavad Gita, Theosophy in Today’s World - Andrew Rooke, “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear, thus have I heard” - Jennifer Pignataro, Oh, the Places You’ll Go! - Dr. Seuss.
- December 2005 #87
- The meaning of Christmas. — Kirby van Mater, The Wonderful World of Theosophy. — Lo Guest, News Corner, Root Races - What does it all Mean? — John van Mater Snr, Control Over Time - Is it Possible? — Rosa and Margarita Riaikkenen, Obituaries: Julius Leslie and Sam Duband, Jalal-uddin Rumi - the Cosmopolitan poet, Theosophy in Practice. — Andrew Rooke.
- August 2006 #89
- Do We Have A Future?, News Corner, Book Review: Teddy and the Blue Butterfly, Whale Rescue, The true meaning of Peace, Beyond a Caterpillar Consciousness — Roza Riakkenen, The Prayer of St. Francis of Assisi, A story from the Dreamtime of the Australian Aboriginal. — Lo Guest, A parable of two frogs, Nicholas Roerich, Shambhala, What Theosophy Means To Me — Jennifer Pignataro, Thoughts from Mother Theresa.
- December 2006 #90
- Symbols of the Theosophical Society – Jennifer Pignataro, Theosophy in Practice, NEWS, Book Review – Theosophy in the Qabbalah – Grace F. Knoche, Cry of the Damaged Man – Dr. Tony Moore, Wisdom Through Stories: The student and the elephant – Lo Guest, The Sower’s Responsibility – Roza Riaikkenen, A Thorny Story, Things are not what they seem – Maya, Mantra for the Kali Yuga – the Kalisantarana Upanishad, A Little Love and Affection – Neil Young
- April 2007 #91
Guardian Angels: Do They Exist? – Amanda Rooke, News, Aims of the Theosophical Society (Pasadena) – Jennifer Pignataro, Contemplating our Future – Roza Riaikkenen, The Parable of the Snake and the Holy Man, Spaces of Space, Theosophy in Practice: Bodhisattva Attitude, Obituary: Lo Guest
- August 2007 #92
The coming of spiritual teachers – G. de Purucker. NEWS, When will the Buddha return?, Globe rounds and root races – what does it all mean?, Space – Allen David., An amazing example of Karma!, Tolstoy: about life – Roza Riaikkenen., Theosophy in Practice: putting theory into practice., Obituaries: Ilse North and Ray Rugland., Last Word: from two former leaders of the Theosophical Society on making theosophical ideas practical and understandable – Jim Long and William Quan Judge.
- December 2007 #93
Heavens and Hells, NEWS, What do you hear?, Theosophy in Practice: The Paramitas – from HPB and G. de P., Letters to the Editor:, What do angels look like?, When will the Buddha return? – Pam Donnelly, What is the Black Age – Kali Yuga? – Fred Pruyn, Poetry Corner - Amanda Rooke, Cigars of the Earth, Golden Sun, In Search of the Lost Chord: Hidden Aspects of Music.
- April 2008 #94
Why is reincarnation necessary? – William Q. Judge, Australian News., Heavens and Hells: Part 2: Kama Loka, Second Death and Devachan – Andrew Rooke, Poetry Corner: The River – Vanessa Craven, Slow Dance – Anonymous, Theosophy in Practice: How can we be generous? – Andrew Rooke, What does Theosophy have to offer? – Sally Dougherty, Poor Mockingbird – Katinka Titchenell, International News.
- August 2008 #95
- A reservoir of spiritual force – based on comments by James A. Long, Australian news, What are hierarchies? – Andrew Rooke, Reincarnation, civilization, and history – John P. Van Mater, From our readers: Our Milky Way galaxy is on a collision course!, The law of karma: can we escape the cycle of necessity? - Clive Bellgrove, Book Reviews: Who ordered this truckload of dung?: inspiring stories for welcoming life’s difficulties – Ajahn Brahm, Children of the light: the near-death experiences of children – Cherie Sutherland, Theosophy in Practice: How can we practice ethical discipline?, Some thoughts on putting theosophy into action, International News.
- December 2008 #96
- Quiet heroes, Obituary: Kirby Van Mater, Australian news, What are hierarchies? Part 2: What lies beyond the human level of spiritual evolution? – Andrew Rooke, Poetry corner: To the Teacher – Roza Riaikkenen, Two paths of spiritual development: Pratyeka Buddha and Buddha of Compassion – Stefan Carey, Sri Ramakrishna: a wonderful example of spiritual life, Book Reviews: Wading into The Ocean: a Companion to ‘The Ocean of Theosophy’ - Ann Forsyth Danno – Reviewed by Heathclyff St. James Deville, My stroke of insight: a brain scientist’s personal journey – Jill Bolte Taylor, Mindfulness, bliss, and beyond: a meditator’s handbook – Ajahn Brahm, International news, Questions we all ask: Why do good people suffer? Is Karma always punishment? From our readers: The golden rule is not so simple! Strange blue clouds appearing around the world.
- April 2009 #97
- What is Theosophy really all about?, Australian news, Lighting the fires of mind – Eloise Hart, Accelerated karma…or… washing dirty socks! – Andrew Rooke, Some thoughts on presenting Theosophy – Frank Walter, The mayonnaise jar and two cups of coffee, Cosmetics in ancient Egypt – Jennifer Pignataro, ‘Minor initiations’ of daily life: a true story from Point Loma days – Karl Bendroth, International news, Book review: Muhammad: Prophet of Islam – Fazl Ahmed, Who is this God? – Paul Murchison, From our readers: The ‘eye doctrine’ versus the ‘heart doctrine’, Questions we all ask: What are the three fundamental propositions of Theosophy?, Willy Wonka and the World Financial Crisis, I am a ship – Stefan Carey.
- August 2009 #98
- The Path of Compassion and the Work of the Theosophical Society, Australian News, Man’s Responsibility to the Animals – Bernard Parsons, Special Report: The Essence of Buddhism:Sacrifice, Suffering and Compassion – Sally Dougherty, The Middle Way of Buddhism summarized – Frank Walter, Life and Panpsychism – Heathclyff St. James Deville, Book Reviews: The Little Book of the Soul – Ian Lawton, Little Tyke: The True Story of a Gentle Vegetarian Lioness – Georges, Westbeau, The Deep: the Extraordinary Creatures of the Abyss - Claire Nouvain, From our Readers: Mini Bodhisattvas – Roza Riaikkenen, Life after death: is it possible? – Paul Murchison., International News, From a distance – Andrew Rooke., Echoes of the Orient Vol.1 second edition 2009 by William Quan Judge now available in Australia.
- December 2009 #99
Ten Basic Rules for Better Living – Manly P. Hall, Australian News, The Inner Meaning of Christmas, The Moon: Queen of the Night – Andrew Rooke, Book Reviews: Cherishing the Earth: how to care for God’s creation, by Martin and Margot Hodson, Catching the Light: the entwined history of light and mind, by Arthur Zajonc, God is Back: how the global rise in faith is changing the world, by John Micklethwait and Adrian Woldridge, Clothed in the Sun – Amanda F. Rooke, International News, The True Story of a Dog named ‘Faith’ - Sotiria Galanopoulou, Donations to the Australasian Section, The Emerald Tablet of Hermes.
- April 2010 #100
Everything Else is Just Commentary, Australian News, International News, Report on the World Parliament of Religions, December 2009: Melbourne – Nivard Vas, Who was Mabel Collins? – compiled by Jennifer Pignataro, Book Reviews: Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramahansa Yogananda, The Compassionate Mother: The oldest biography of Sri Sarada Devi - Brahmachari Akshaychaitanya, Sri Ramakrishna in Today’s Violent World - Ramakrishna Math, The Presence of the ‘Spiritual’ – Andrew Rooke, Life Never Ends – Roza Riaikkenen, Obituary: Tom Van Erp, Two Wolves.
- August 2010 #101
Karma and Reincarnation – Marjorie Mitchell, Australian News, International News, A Cracked Pot, Places of Power – Stefan Carey, A Heart of Gold – Amanda F. Rooke, Book Reviews: The Secret Doctrine: abridged and annotated version by H.P. Blavatsky – abridged by Michael Gomes, Exploring Theosophy – TS (Pasadena) Headquarters Staff, Lost Christianities: the battles for scripture and the faiths we never knew – by Bart D. Ehrman, Mans’ Responsibility for Nature – by John Passmore, The Privilege of Learning – Andrew Rooke, Obituaries: Walter Geerlings, Dr Alan Gudenswager, David Spurlin, Jaromir Skrivanek; ‘Aham asmi Parabrahm’ – Koshish Karunga, Building Your Dream-Home in Heaven – Jim Long, Advertisement: The Secret Doctrine – HP Blavatsky and The Secret Doctrine Index – JP Van Mater.
- December 2010 #102
Humility and the Horizon of Heaven – Andrew Rooke, Australian News, The Doctrine of Swabhava – Don Shepherd, International News, Instructions for the Journey – John Doré, Book Reviews: Morality Without God? by Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Theosophy in the Qabbalah by Grace F. Knoche, Fireflies – Emma and James Rooke, Are the Gods Real? – Koshish Karunga, Leave the World a Better Place – Andrew Rooke, I Wish You 'Enough'.
- April 2011 #103
Why Can't We Change? – Andrew Rooke, Gift of the Latkes – Golda Schoenbaum, Australian News, Australian Aboriginal Traditional Religion: perspectives from Theosophy – Bernard S. Parsons, International News, Wolf's Howl – Elizabeth Riaikkenen, Applying Eternal Wisdom to the Problems of Daily Life: lessons learned from the 1951 European Tour Report of James A. Long – Jennifer Pignataro, Book Reviews: Finding the Field: an adventure of body, mind and spirit by Michael Brown, The Wisdom of the Heart: Katherine Tingley Speaks – compiled by W.E. Small, The Roads of Osiris and Horus – Andrew Rooke, The Value of Reading the Bhagavad Gita – Koshish Korunga, Yes - We Can Change: some thoughts from G de Purucker, Just for Today.
- August 2011 #104
Who Do You Think You Are? – Andrew Rooke, Australian News, Does the Theosophical Society Actually Do Anything? – Some comments from Grace F Knoche on the Purpose of the Mystery Schools, Character Building – Nivard Vas, International News, The Gayatri Mantra – Koshish Karunga, Book Reviews: The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement, by Jean M. Twenge and W. Keith Campbell, Occult Glossary, by G de Purucker, 2nd revised ed., Dhammapada: wisdom of the Buddha, translated by Harischandra, Kaviratna, A Tale of Two Seas – John Dorre, Poetry Corner: An Unexpected Path to Spirit – Anne Hillman, Two Travelling Angels.
- December 2011 #105
Wheels within Wheels – Andrew Rooke, Australian News. What is Happiness? – Stefan Carey, Happiness and Giving – Hiliary Brunsdon, Hidden Gold – Amanda F. Rooke, International News, Book Reviews, Death with Dignity – Andrew Rooke, ‘Puja’: Spiritual ‘Timeout’ – Koshish Karunga, Book Reviews: Gifts of the Spirit: living wisdom of the great religious traditions, Light on the Path and Through the Gates of Gold – Mabel Collins, Sanskrit Pronounciation: booklet and audio – Bruce Hall, Obituaries: Ingrid ‘Binnie’ Van Mater, John Coker, Seeing the Seals – Stefan Carey.
- April 2012 #106
The Riddle of the Sphinx - Andrew Rooke, 2012: What Does It All Mean? - Marilyn O'Day and Sarah B. Dougherty, Australian News, What is the Inner God? - Andrew Rooke, International News, Questions and Answers on Reincarnation - Andrew Rooke, Book Reviews: The Man Who Didn't Die: a spiritual novel - Ian Lawton, Did St Paul Get Jesus Right? - David Wenham, Celestial Strings 1 and 2 - by Inna Palcovskaja-Chabaniuk, Applying Theosophy - Clive Bellgrove, Letters to the Editor: Another Perspective on Happiness - Charles Reither, The Recipe for Sweet Happiness - Sotoria Galanopoulou, The Four Aims of Life: The Purusarthas - Koshish Karunga.
- August 2012 #107
Questions and Answers on Karma – Andrew Rooke, Australian News, Reincarnation in Traditional African Religion: the Igbo of Nigeria – Igwe Amakulo, Letters to the Editor: What’s the Purpose of Reincarnation? Why Don’t I Remember Previous Lives? – Charles Reither, Hanging Out Dirty Washing, Odd-Spot: How Much Does a Soul Weigh?, International News, Introduction to Hinduism – Tony Downey,
Commentary on Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Texts: Part 1: The Isvarapratyabhijnakarika: a Shaivite text from the 10th century – Don Shepherd, Book Reviews: Life Is: Death Is Not – Sajit Wadva, Sacred Geography: Deciphering Hidden Codes in the Landscape - Paul Devereux, Carmina Gadelica: Hymns and Incantations - As collected by Alexander Carmichael, Don’t We Sell Our Reality For Illusion? – Roza and Margarita Riaikkenen, The Train – Don Shepherd.
- December 2012 #108
Spiritual Initiation: what exactly does that mean? – Andrew Rooke, Australian News, Freyja, the Great Goddess of Creation - Guðrún Kristín Magnúsdóttir, The Rescuers – Roza Riaikkenen, Gifts of the Stars – Andrew Rooke, International News, A World of Full of Solutions – Julia Butterfly Hill, Book Reviews: A World Without Bees, Oxford Textbook of Spirituality in Healthcare -- Introduction to Judaism and the Kabbalah—Tony Downey, Commentary on Ancient, Medieval and Modern Texts: Part 2: The Zohar —Don Shepherd.
- April 2013 #109
Eternal Questions -- Andrew Rooke, Australian News, Did Ancient Indonesian Buddhists Reach Africa? Part 1 -- Robert Dick-Read, We are Consciousness: Pure Spirituality in Ancient Norse Tradition -- Guðrún Kristín Magnúsdóttir, International News, A Word is Not a Sparrow –- Andrew Rooke, The Swastika: a Misunderstood Symbol of the Ancient Wisdom -– G de Purucker, Dharma and Religion -– Charles Reither,
Book Reviews: The Mysterious Story of X7: Exploring the Spiritual Nature of Matter, Proof of Heaven: a Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife, The Thoughtful Guide to Sufism, Introduction to Buddhism -– Tony Downey, Commentary on Ancient, Medieval and Modern Texts: Part 3: The Surangama Sutra -- Don Shepherd.
- August 2013 #110
The Importance of Being Happy – Andrew Rooke, Australian News, One God or Many? Where Did the Idea of One God Come From? – Jennifer Pignataro, International News, From Desire Mind to Compassion Mind: Part 1: What is Desire? – Andrew Rooke, From our Readers: The Swastika Symbol, Religious Fundamentalism: What Can Theosophists Do About It?, A Carrot, an Egg, and a Coffee Bean – John Dore, Book Reviews: Agni Yoga – Helena Roerich, Azlander: Second Nature - Gabriele Brunsdon, The Relationship Between the Ego and the Mind – Charles Reither, Did Ancient Indonesian Buddhists Reach Africa? Part 2 – Robert Dick-Read, Obituary: Tine van der Ven.
- December 2013 #111
Spiritual Voyagers - based on comments by G de Purucker, Australian News, Pay It Forward - Amanda F. Rooke, Pilgrimages: the Mystic Journey - Jennifer Pignataro, International News, From Desire Mind to Compassion Mind: Part 2: How Can We Manage Desires? What the Major Religions Have to Say - Andrew Rooke, Book Reviews: The Esoteric Tradition - G. de Purucker - New 3rd & Revised Edition -- Odsmal: the Unseen Reality - Guðrún Kristín Magnúsdóttir -- Odyssey of Your Soul: A Voyage of Self-Discovery - Elizabeth Clare Prophet, From Our Readers: Asylum-Seekers: a Test for Compassion - the Choice is Ours - Roza and Margarita Riaikkenen, The Swastika - Left or Right? - a quote from Dr G de Purucker, Now for the Good News - Heathclyff St James Deville, The Search for 'Me' - Don Shepherd, Obituaries: Joop Brakel, KittyBijl, and Klara Baer.
- April 2014 #112
The Inner Battle – based on the Bhagavad Gita, Theosophy and the Business World – Paul Rooke. Australian News, International News, From Our Readers, Gay Marriage: can Theosophy shed any light?, What are ‘The Seven Rays’?, Mahayana Buddhism and Therevada Buddhism: what’s the difference?, Hypnotism and Past - Life Therapy, Book Reviews: How Roland Rolls – Jim Carrey, Temple of the Cosmos: the Ancient Egyptian Experience of the Sacred – Jeremy Naydler, From Desire Mind to Compassion Mind: Part 3 – Theosophy on Managing Desires – Andrew Rooke.
- August 2014 #113
Common Sense – Tony Downey. Lessons from Geese. Australian News. War and Karma – Roza and Margarita Riaikkenen. The Beatitudes and the Resolution of Conflict – Sam Duband. What is Theosophy? – some readings from TS Founders. International News.
From our Readers:
- The Importance of Family Life.
- Why Do We Spend So Much Time Studying Theosophy? – G. de Purucker.
Doubting Thomas: The Gospel of St Thomas – compiled by Andrew Rooke.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Constructing the Universe: The MathematicalArchetypes of Nature, Art, and Science by Michael S. Schneider – Review by Roza Riaikkenen.
- Practical Occultism by William Quan Judge.
- December 2014 #114
Living in the Moment - Stefan Carey. Step s to Happiness. Australian News. Reincarnation: A Logical Idea? – Rita Houthuijzen. International News. Coping with Stress – Andrew Rooke.
Our Debt to the Gnostics – Arthur Swan.
Two books on mystical ancient Egypt – John A. West: Serpent in the Sky and Jeremy Naydler: Shamanic Wisdom in the Pyramid Texts.
- Theosophic Correspondence between Louis Claude de Saint-Martin and Kirchberger, Baron de Lieberstorf (1792 - 1797) - Translated by Edward Penny.
- April 2015 #115
Why? – Tony Downey. Australian News. Alchemy: Transformation Towards Our Inner Self – Rita Houthuijzen. International News. Why Study Ancient Religions and Philosophies? – Andrew Rooke. Mystical Ancient Egypt: Part 1 – Heirs to Atlantis? – Andrew Rooke.
Obituary: Eloise Hart.
- Zealot: the Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth – Reza Aslan.
- Bhagavad-Gita: Recension by William Quan Judge combined with his Essays on the Gita
- Golden Precepts: a Guide to Enlightened Living – G de Purucker
- Karma: an Aristotelian Approach – Don Shepherd.
- August 2015 #116
Winners and Losers – Tony Downey. Australian News. Building a New Continent of Thought – based on the writings of Grace F. Knoche and James A. Long. International News. There Are No Dark Places in the Chambers of the Soul – Katherine Tingley. What is ‘Mystical Experience’? – Jenny Ryan. Mystical Ancient Egypt: Part 2 – The Great Pyramid and the Temple of Amun – what can they teach us? – Andrew Rooke. International News. Book Reviews: Four manuals for daily living: Buddhism: Who Ordered this Truckload of Dung? – Ajahan Brahm. Christianity: The Imitation of Christ - Thomas A'Kempis. Ancient Rome: Meditations - Marcus Aurelius. Theosophy: The Wind of the Spirit – G de Purucker – Reviewed by Heathclyff St James Deville. How Can I Become Like a Master of Wisdom? – G. de Purucker. The Greatest Gift – Elizabeth Shanta. Obituary: Frances M. Rooke.
We are not bought into existence by chance
nor thrown up into earth-life
like wreckage cast along the shore,
but are here for infinitely noble purposes.
-- Katherine Tingley